Windows Application Development for PC
We have been working with software for over a decade from Java to VB to .NET and C# development.
Whether developing a modest windows application or a comprehensive enterprise solution, we have the solid expertise
that can deliver on your requirements.
Software Portfolio - streamlining business.
Our expert team of software engineers provide our customers with peace of mind knowing the software we provide is robust, high quality and helps to streamline their business processes and improve efficiencies.
We have a strong portfolio of work that we are extremely proud of. Check out our software portfolio.
What our customers are saying?
We have been privileged to work with many great businesses and their customers. Visit the customer testimonials page.
Are you looking for a quote?
If you would like to receive an obligation free quote for your project, use our request a quote page.
What service do we provide?
What makes us the best?
- Professional expertise using Microsoft Technologies including ASP.NET (C#) and Visual Studio.
- Solid professional experience as a Software Engineer using object oriented design principles.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and AJAX implementations.
- Design patterns and best practices using Microsoft Patterns and Practices Enterprise Library ensure efficient, extensible, thoroughly tested and proven implementations.
- Advanced database design using MS SQL Server (T-SQL), MySQL, DB2 and Oracle (PL-SQL).
- Expertise using LINQ, LINQ for SQL and functional programming.
- Expert experience with code generation tools to significantly reduce development time and save money!
- Proven ability to work with key team members to meet project deadlines and work to a budget.
Lets get to the techy stuff!
- Microsoft .NET (C#) Framework
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Microsoft Windows Server & IIS
Other features & technologies:
- Object Oriented Design Principles
- Service Oriented Arhitecture (SOA)
- Enterprise, Multi-Tier Framework
- Logging and Error Notification
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Sourcesafe
- Microsoft Windows Server
- CodeSmith Tools
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
How do we get started?